Innovation Design and Culture (I)Material
This Research Group promotes research and development in Innovation, Arts and Sciences (Design) and Culture, through individual researchers and / or multidisciplinary teams.
Keywords: Strategic innovation Strategic Design User experience design Interaction Design
- Promote: the dissemination of research projects of CITAD and the group Culture of innovation, design and (IM);
- Collaborate closely with researchers to find effective resources and solutions for their projects;
- Contribute to give visibility and strengthen the artistic, technological and cultural sense of CITAD and the Faculty of Architecture and Arts;
- Stimulate and promote the participation of researchers and collaborators in scientific activities, through the publication of articles, presentation of communications, exhibitions and, consequently, promotion of their dissemination through scientific publications;
- Establish research partnerships with national and foreign universities;
- Encourage and persuade civil society and organizations to collaborate in research projects and in the establishment of partnerships;
- Sharing information and knowledge in collaborative intelligence networks;
- Have a high ethical and socially responsible attitude.
RL1: User Experience Design (UXD)
Responsible: Paulo Jorge Maldonado Carvalho Araújo
Brief description: The Research Experience User (UXD) research line welcomes projects whose research focus is on innovation and the quality of the user-centered experience and interaction design in product / service / communication / environments.
|The Inspædia project
||Paulo Jorge Maldonado Carvalho Araújo
||The SENSeBOOKS - The SENSeBOOK.: Multisensory books
||Regina de Oliveira Heidrich (Feevale University, Novo Hamburgo, RS, Brazil), Paulo Jorge Maldonado Carvalho Araújo (CITAD) e Célia Maria Adão de Oliveira Aguiar de Sousa (Polytechnic Institute of Leiria and CITAD)